Tuesday, July 10, 2012

~ Crafted By Kerstin ~


Hi friends
I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend.
I received a darling package recently from Crafted By Kerstin

(my necklace with my sons silhouettes)

Inside the package was this beautiful necklace made with my two sons silhouettes.
I will treasure this piece forever.
Kerstin has an etsy shop with such timeless handmade keepsakes you can have customized.

I also ordered my sister one for her birthday and she loved it.
Here are my niece and nephew (below) posing for me so I could email their profiles to Kerstin to make the silhouettes...


This is all you have to do for your custom silhouttes..
then email the photos to Kerstin.
Really easy and makes such a personal gift.


It was so much fun to surprise their mom with the silhouette necklace of her kiddos
Aren't they cuties?!!  lol
My sister loves her necklace so much.
Thank you so much Kerstin you are so talented.

2 Medium Brass Pendant Necklace with Custom Child or Pet Silhouettes

Here are a few other designs...

Custom Paw or Handprint Necklace with 2 Print Pendants, 2 Birthstones & a brass stamped disc
(Pets)

Custom Cuff Links for Father's Day in Sterling Silver with your Child's Silhouette for Father or Grandfather
(cuff links)


Custom Silhouette Charm Bracelet with 2 Medium Sterling Charms and Sterling Heart Date Tags
(charm bracelet)

If you are interested in Kerstin's beautiful jewelry keepsakes you can go to her etsy shop
HERE

Kerstin is my newest blog sponsor and I'm so happy to share her beautiful work.
Have a great week everyone!!
xo,
Rachel

22 comments:

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

These are so sweet! Thanks for letting us know about Kerstin. :)

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Of course Tina!! :) Im going to be ordering more for fathers day and some birthdays~ xo

Lynne said...

Hi Rachel!
These are darling! Thank you for sharing.
How about this weather?
Your new home with a view must be magic right now!
~Lynne
w/L.

IMPRESSION "ein lebensgefühl-emotion of life said...

This is great!!!!
Elvira

IMPRESSION "ein lebensgefühl-emotion of life said...

This is great!!!!
Elvira

Debbie said...

What a wonderful idea! and a great gift!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Those necklaces are so cool--your kids are adorable!

Sherry Hicks said...

These are very well done what a wonderful gift and I also love the pet paw one! she is very talented!

Heaven's Walk said...

Hey Rachel! What a sweet idea! So beautifully creative! I just adore those tiny little paw prints. :)

Thanks for Kerstin's link! Hope you have a fabulous week, girlie!

xoxo laurie

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

thanks so much everyone!! xo

Fishtail Cottage said...

wow - unbelievable how much those resemble your boys! She is amazing!!!! xoox, tracie

Deborah said...

How cute is that?! And so personal! Love them!

deborah xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,

What darling necklaces! These would make great gifts for birthdays. Thanks for sharing!

Bluebirdbasketry said...

These would be awesome Christmas gifts! Thanks for sharing (and your sister has adorable kids!).

Sue

Lilla Blanka said...

Hi Rachel!

Great idea, sooo cute!
Thanks for sharing <3

I love your photos..! I have been scrolling through your latest posts (it has been a couple of weeks since I was here)
and the pastel flowers together with the chipped paint from the table as just gorgeous!!!

Big swedish hug
Mia

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Oh, I just love these! What a great personalized idea. :)

A Shabby Moment in Time said...

What incredible one of a kind gifts these would make! Truly!
Blessings & hugs,
Karen

Burlap Luxe said...

Hi Rachel how creative, love how endearing here art in crafting a piece so personal to each one of us.

Thank you for sharing, love your littles models : )
Xx
Dore

Tricia said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE these! I'm not really a jewelry person, but I might have to get one of her necklaces or something :)

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Those are darling! I still have a silhouette done in my first grade class and have always loved it.I will so have to check her shop out.Thanks! ~Cheers Kim

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Oh I love it!!! So cute - these would make wonderful gifts! Thanks for sharing!


XO's,
Jessie

Donna said...

Love these necklaces. Saw them on another blog once. I would like one but don't think I can get my grandsons to be still long enough.Ha. Your blog always is so inspiring.